Compact package in various configurations
With blocking voltages up to 1.8kV, the SEMIPONT family offers high ruggedness for harsh industrial applications. The various housings with soldered PCB connection allow for compact inverter designs.
SEMIPONT® Short Facts
- Compact packages with screw, fast-on or solder terminals
- High insulation voltages
- Diode/thyristor rectifier, rectifier/brake and AC controller topologies
SEMIPONT® Key Features
- Power modules with various topologies (diode/thyristor rectifier, rectifier/brake, AC controller)
- From 200V up to 1.8 kV blocking voltages
- Currents from 28A up to 207A
- Compact module packages with screw, fast-on or solder terminals
Typical application areas for the broad field of SEMIPONT power bridge rectifiers include motor drives, field rectifiers for DC motors, (controllable) rectifiers for power supplies and battery chargers. SEMIPONT AC controllers are used in soft starters and for voltage control of power supplies.
SEMIPONT® Product Range
The SEMIPONT module family is available in various configurations with diode and thyristor rectifiers, rectifier/brake and AC controller topology. The compact packages ensure quick and easy assembly on heatsinks with connections by PCB, busbars or wires. High blocking voltages of up to 1800V, high ruggedness for harsh industrial applications and high insulation voltages are also realized in these packages.