Compliment Silicon Carbide with low inductance packages
Reach higher power density with the new SEMITOP E1/E2 Silicon Carbide portfolio. With commutation inductances down to 4nH, the SEMITOP E1/E2 packages are the perfect match with the latest SiC technology. Not only are industrial standard pin layouts available, SEMIKRON also offers a layout which simplifies PCB design and paralleling of modules.
In addition to its industrial standard package design, the SEMITOP E1/E2 also offer up to 20% lower thermal resistance compared conventional designs. This decrease allows for chips to operate cooler, extending product lifetime or reducing cooling design effort.
- SEMITOP E1/E2 industrial standard packages
- Low commutation inductance, down to 4nH
- Kelvin source and temperature sensor included for all modules
- Portfolio from 40A up to 250A based on 1200V SiC MOSFET
- Half-bridge, H-Bridge, sixpack and TNPC topologies
- Supply chain safety thanks to multiple sourcing down to chip level
- High power density thanks to 20% Rth reduction
- Reduce magnetics with high switching frequency
- Simplified PCB with additional optimised SEMIKRON pin layout